My Life...

My Life...

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Independence Day

I woke up at around 11 am which was a deep morning; rather it was noon.. I didn't attend any flag-hoisting ceremony.. I didn't buy any flag.. I didn't sing the great national anthem, Jan-Gan-Mana today.. This does't mean I have no respect for my nation..

You may have seen the people assembling at various public places to attend the flag-hoisting ceremony.. Many of them shout 'Vande Mataram' at the top of their voice.. But, how many of them show their affection towards their beloved motherland for the rest 364 days..??

They will break the traffic rules and signals.. They wont wait for the old-aged cross the road; instead they'll give a jerk their vehicle to one of the sides and continue driving.. They will steal, murder, rape and prove themselves innocent in courts.. They'll smoke and spit unreasonably or with an illogical reason only to pollute this motherland.. They'll feel scared to help someone in distress.. They will give bribe and get their work done..

Is this the Independent INDIA..?? Is this what we expect from the citizens of a 67-year independent developing nation..?? Is this leading to the progress of mankind..?? Do we wish to represent this India at international level..??

No wonder there're many great personalities in India who have already represented themselves along with our nation globally.. But the lawless crowd of our country always hinder the development of our own country by some means or the other.. Their selfish objectives makes our country deprived of everything..

At such times, the only question which comes to my mind is: "Are all these people liable to salute the respected tricolour..??"

No comments:

Post a Comment