My Life...

My Life...

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Priceless Difference

Recently I happened to visit Dadar for some work.. While returning I saw a mender near Dadar TT & realized that my college bag needs to be mended slightly.. I stood near him waiting for him to finish his present work and started staring everything around..

Suddenly my eyes gazed at the shop of chai-wala near that mender.. Many rich people stopped at his place, drank the beverage and left.. Few even opted for cigar along with that cutting-chai..

On my turn I gave my bag to the mender and he got busy with his tools, my bag and his efforts.. I started gazing around again.. Soon, a rich man stopped there for having tea with his wife.. At the very moment, a girl came begging upto that person and stood nearby him for a while.. The man, finally made his hand reach his wallet, removed a note of Rs.10 and gave it to her..

At the same time, the mender returned me my bag..
I asked, "Kiti zale kaka?"He replied, "10 rupaye"

For a moment I was stunned.. It was just a matter of 10 rupees in both the cases, but the value of that money could be easily differentiated.. I handed over the money and left the place with my mind creating a massive respect for that mender...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment