My Life...

My Life...

Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Realization

My cell phone vibrated indicating a new message.. I checked my cell and to my surprise, it was the text of my ex-girlfriend after almost 3 years..

With great surprise and confusion and curiosity in my mind I read the entire text, which was apology-letter indeed, stating that she was feeling guilty of her deeds and asking for forgiveness for the sudden end of our relationship and friendship 3 years ago.. She revealed the truth that she never loved me in reality and yet i was in relationship (so-called) with her for a long span of 2 years...!!

I suddenly went into flashback..
All moments spent together in classroom and in locality.. Her unspoken feelings for me.. The fame of our relationship.. The sudden break-up.. Myself in depression.. Changed personality... Everything......

My emotions vanished in a second when i realized she's no longer my girlfriend.. I responded to her text in a diplomatic way.. Some of you may be expecting a kind of revenge for her by me.. But that can only increase the hatred for oneself and nothing else.. Who wants to get indulged in such a free sale of worthless feelings of words? Atleast not me..

At the end of this scenario, i realized she became mature.. Better late than never..

We must learn to survive setbacks.. After all, things happen...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment